frontlite.com is a provider of proxy server services that are accessible via Beebs browser extensions (“Our Software”)
and are marketed on our website www.frontlite.net (“Our Site”), together either separately called “Our Services”.
and to everybody who downloads or uses Our Software (“Users of Our Software”), together either separately called “Users of Our Services”.
2. Prohibited Uses
You may use Our Services only for lawful purposes. Including, but not limited to the following, you may not use Our Services:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that breaches terms of service or any other regulations of use of the websites you access;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- in any way which contravenes the virus and hacking provisions;
- to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is directed to inciting or producing imminent conduct that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable and is likely to produce such conduct;
- to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the system;
- to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or “pyramid schemes”;
- to interfere with or disrupt our Site’s system or servers or networks connected to our Site’s system, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to our Site’s system;
- to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals.
3. Our Liability
Our Services are provided on an “as is” basis without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its quality or suitability for any particular purpose. We hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and make no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose of Our Services. To the extent permitted by law, and subject to the exceptions below, we hereby expressly exclude liability for all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by Users of Our Service or any user in connection with Our Services, or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of Our Services, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if reasonably foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of, or damage to, your tangible property.
In no event shall Frontlite or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without
limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the
use or inability to use the materials on Frontlite's website, even if Frontlite or a Frontlite
authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of
liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Frontlite's website and extensions could include technical, typographical,
or photographic errors. Frontlite does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are
accurate, complete or current. Frontlite may make changes to the materials contained on its website
at any time without notice. However Frontlite does not make any commitment to update the
Frontlite has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and extensions, it is not
responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply
endorsement by Frontlite of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Frontlite may revise these terms of service for its website and extensions at any time without
notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these
terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and
you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
It is Frontlite's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while
understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and otherwise make use of personal
- We do not monitor, collect or store any information about the websites you visit or information you provide in any of these websites while using Our Services.
- We do collect information conducted by our users, we do some anonymously without any assignment
to personal infomation.
- We use tools such as Google Analytics and Mixpanel to collect infomation about your browser, the
actions you take and store cookies.
- In our free tier, we monetise certain affiliate links in your browser, this revenue that is
generated pays for servers.